NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, February 4, 2011

My birthday

Yesterday (4th February 2011) was my sweet 16 birthday *clears throat*. I had a blast. Enjoyed being Miss Popular for one day when my Facebook page was flooded with birthday comments. My parents bought an ice cream cake at Baskin Robbins to celebrate the occasion.

Here's a list of my birthday present:

- Mr. Y: A white gold necklace & pendant.
- My dad : A Samsung LED digital photoframe.
- Che Ngah : A green-coloured fabric material.
- My mum: Potted plants from Ikea which cost her less than RM20. Nevermind, it's the thought that counts.

Overall, I'm happy since my birthday falls on a 4-day-stretch public holiday. Even though right now I'm still in denial and refuse to believe that I've turned 24. Keep telling (or rather, lying) to myself that I'm still a teenager in secondary school enjoying every moment of my teen life. I'm so happy living my fantasy life now (how sad...).

No comments: