NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Visit to the Wedding Planner

My future parents-in-law hired a wedding planner for the wedding reception. The wedding planner is Pak Engku. He's a celebrity wedding planner and has worked with Dato Siti Nurhaliza, Ning Baizura and Raja Azura, to name a few.

We had a short discussion in his office. He uses a Blackberry (Yasser was very impressed) and has a Macbook on his desk! He served us teh tarik, which is not exactly my favourite drink, but I finished it off anyway, because I don't want to be rude.

His wedding package is very attractive, it covers amost everything for only RM50k for 1000 pax. He even wrote his own wedding directory and my future mum-in-law bought the book. He also gave us free diary + recipe book.I had the chance to see Pak Engku's work. His staffs were setting up the hall for a wedding when I arrived. I think the deco is really beautiful.

This is just how I picture my dream wedding will be!

Another highlight of today is that I got my engagement ring!






White gold solitaire ring with 10 diamonds.


No comments: