NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's In My Bag???

This post telah ditiru dari was inspired by Ayu's blog .

She also got inspired for this entry from someone else's blog as well. Hehe.

And in fashion magazines there's always a spread on what's in Cheryl Cole's handbag or Paris Hilton's handbag whatsoever. But of course, people WANTS to know what's in a celebrity's bag. I know nobody cares about what's in a System Analyst's handbag but I don't care, I want to post this entry!!!

Basically, these are things I usually bring along with me. Sikit je kan???

-My extremely cute umbrella which I bought at a Marks & Spencer store in London.
-My medical book just in case if I need to take MC. Haha.
-My staff ID with a photo of my shocked face.
-House keys.
-Laaarge Charles & Keith wallet, which looks like I got hundreds of RM50 notes in there, but usually there's only RM30 in it. Haha. It's huge because of all the cards and junks I put it there.
-Clarins makeup bag (I don't use Clarins, I got it for free when my dad travelled on Business for his Hajj)
-My comel Blackberry (kantoi...cuba tengok tu sape call).


Close up of my keychain...Disclaimer: Despite of what it says, I'm very loyal and monogamous.

These are the things inside my makeup bag:


-Office cabinet & drawer keys
-Revlon eyeliner
-Maybelline eye shadow
-Rohto eye drops
-Rimmel lipsticks
-MAC Mineralized Satinfinish foundation
-Clinique All About Eyes concealer
-Very comel Body Shop hair brush
-Dettol hand sanitizer (Because I'm too lazy to wash my hands before eating. Disgusting, I know).
-Clean & Clear oil control film (My face is so oily! If only I can process the oil to become petroleum...then I can open up a petrol station & become very rich )
-Clinique concealer for pimples
-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural powder

5 comments:

tuneesha said...

dalam beg i ader extra earrings n hair clips. just in case i get too bored to look at my face, then i'll change my looks.. haaha..

popcolours said...

sikat tu sgt2 diperlukan after a long meeting hours ;p

Nana said...

Faz: Haha I tau u mmg suka meng-experiment dgn makeup, rambut & earrings!

Ayu: Haha I bwk je sikat, tapi takde mase nak sikat rambut pun.

popcolours said...

mmg tabik spring lah bila fazilah pakai eyeliner kaler biru. nanti dinner rmd boleh kita experiment kaw2.

Nana said...

Fazilah punye eyeliner slalu match baju dia. I nak try buat camtu tp eye shadow I tak cukup colour nk match smua baju2 I :-(