NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monday blues symptoms strike again!

This morning my mum asked me about something which I wrote in this blog. I asked her why did she asked. She said it's because some kid reads my blog and asked her about it. I have to be careful with the content of my blog now, and always bear in mind that my readers doesn't just consist of my close friends, but also schoolkids, family members, college friends, ex-schoolmates etc etc. Sometimes I tend to forget that people read my blog, because majority of my readers are SILENT READERS, they don't drop any comments which is why my blog is seems so DEAD. Haha.

Anyway, back to the topic. Today I dragged my mum to KLCC and we went to Kinokuniya where I saw this cuteee Japanese doll keychain. I fell in love with the keychain because:

-The cartoon has jet black hair like mine.
-She wears green (my favourite colour)
-She wears a HEADBAND (my favourite accessory!)

Price of the keychain = RM12.90 and I think I heard my mum dropping some hints about something to do with membazir itu amalan syaitan but I turned a deaf ear and bought this keychain anyway!
Cute kan???

I also bought this cute little book on GI diet which is going to be a staple in my handbag from now.

But it makes me sad because this GI diet doesn't allow me to eat chocolates. I love chocolate and I don't know how I'm going to survive without it. However, this book tells me that pasta carbonara is OK. Biar betul??!

This is another book which I bought today:

Too bad all these 101 foods that can save my life cannot be found in the office's cafeteria :-(

2 comments:

FazR said...

I'm not a silent reader!i'm talking now..hehe

Nana said...

Ni Fazlia ke? Whoever you are, pls don't tell my mum about what I write in this blog! Haha.