NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Progress

I've started looking for photographers, possible venues for the engagement and wedding ceremony, seamstress to make my dress and the kind of wedding dress I want.

The progress:

- I've narrowed down to 2 photographers at the moment and I can't decide between the two! They offered really good prices because my aunt knows them.

- Since our engagement is in June, the seamstress told me she needs to start working on my dress in April.

- And...ta-daaaa! We've bought the engagement ring!!!

This photo doesn't do the ring any justice! It's so beautiful (at least, to me!). It's a solitaire ring, I've always liked solitaires. Even my merisik ring is a solitaire ring. My engagement ring has 10 diamonds! But we've sent it for resizing and I'll only be able to get it next week :-(

No comments: