NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Great day

Today is one of the (very rare) happy days when I get to spend time with Mr. Y.

We went to the Cineleisure/The Curve/Ikano area. Watched a movie at Cineleisure, "True Grit." A boring Cowboy movie. Lots of shocking, loud gunshot suns which I really don't like.


Did some shopping as well. Bought the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream to heal my acne scars.
Went to Ikea and bought a document tray to sort out all the papers at my desk in the office.


...and some artifical flowers. Each stalk costs RM3 and the vase is only RM3.90. Oh how I love Ikea.


Dropped by my favourite accessories store, Diva. There's a promotion -- a pair of earrings cost RM10. Buy 4 for RM30. Comes with a pink pouch.

And of course, a couple of headbands. I'm into headbands. Initially I wanted to buy headbands at the flea market but it was an extremely hot day and I wasn't in the mood for bargaining.

Next week will be the start of a busy period for me. 3 projects to work on. Targeted deadline** is in September this year. Can I handle this? I don't know.

** Now I can spell 'deadline' correctly. All this while I spelled it as 'dateline' until my boss corrected me :-p

1 comment:

tuneesha said...

of course you can do it!