NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Haunted

There's a haunted house in my neighbourhood.

In fact, the house is very near to my house. It's beside my back-door neighbour's house. Last time, the house was occupied by a really weird Malay family. I won't go into details about how weird they are, but all you have to know is that the wife practices black magic (sihir) and she's a real bitch who liked to seduce the neighbours' husbands.

One day the couple divorced and they moved out of the house and went their separate ways. A few people wanted to buy the house but if the house is sold, then the money will have to be split between the husband and wife. The perempuan sihir is too greedy to share the money with her ex-husband so she refused to let go of the house.

When a house becomes empty for more that 44 days, that's when the jinn will occupy it.

Do you believe in the other beings? The invisible ones? I do. Even though my educational background is science & engineering which is logic-oriented, I do have faith in the Quran. I do believe that just because something cannot be seen, it doesn't exist. In fact, during my Islamic studies classes throughout my schooldays, the teacher did mentioned about makhluk halus.

If you read the Quran & hadith, you'll find the terms mentioning syaitan, jin, iblis etc. The Quran talks about makhluk2 halus / roh2 jahat which will always try to provoke human beings to commit sinful acts. So, I'm a believer.

Some 'funny' things which had been happening to my neighbours lately:

1. My next-door neighbour En. Faizal was cleaning his backyard when he heard this eery sound coming from the haunted house. It was something like the wind blowing, "Ooooooooo....." But there was no wind. He got freaked out.

2. A lot of kids used to play near the haunted house. Now not anymore. Because they've started to get sick, one by one. The first victim was En. Faizal's daughter. She woke up in the middle of one night, scratching her entire body like a maniac. Her parents recited the Yassin and she cooled down for a moment. Then the whole thing started again. The next day, her parents brought her to see the ustaz. The ustaz said that there's an evil being in a house very near to theirs who had been disturbing the poor kid. No prize for guessing WHICH house it is.

3. Another neighbour, Aunty Fidah, said one morning her daughter woke up and cried nonstop, saying that she didn't want to go to school. This had never happened before so Aunty Fidah found it odd. Her daughter's body was tense and stiff like a corpse. She brought her daughter to her sister-in-law's house. Her sister-in-law happened to be an expert in spiritual healing. Again, the cause of the kid crying nonstop was the doing of an evil spirit.

4. Another neighbour's maid always feel something 'heavy' on her chest every night when she goes to bed. She got very scared so she slept with my neighbour's kids.

5. One evening when it was Maghrib, my mum heard CLEARLY someone was calling her name but when she peeked outside the sliding door, no one was there.

6. One day my mum heard water running from the haunted house. But, of course, no one was there.

Whenever I my mum tells me all these horror stories, I'm always like "Maaa...I wanna move out of this house!!!" But then my mum sensibly tells me that I have Allah as my guardian so I have nothing to be afraid of, just recite the ayat pendinding.

It's funny that my mum tells me not to be scared, cos at night, she always forced me to wait for her in the kitchen until she finishes doing all the house work. Haha.

I do feel uneasy whenever I go down to the kitchen at night cos the haunted house is very near to my kitchen, but I always silently tell 'them' that I don't mean any harm to them so they should leave me alone.

4 comments:

tuneesha said...

citer u nii buat i takleh tido.. scary

Nana said...

I lagi takleh tido, rumah tu kat blakang rumah I! :(
Takpe2, u jgn risau, u bace je ape2 surah yang patut.

popcolours said...

very disturbing. takoottt. rumah sebelah rumah ayu dah bertahun2 xde org duduk, so far alhamdulillah xde ape2. Still I can't never want to stare that house door/windows for more than 5secs. I think your neighbour mmg tinggalkan 'kwn' to jaga that house.

Nana said...

Ayu, memang ade 'something' kat rmh blakang rmh I tu. Ade ustaz dgn tengok. Mmg my ex-neighbour ade tinggalkan something.