NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 15, 2007

30 Random Facts About Me

1.My self-esteem could have rivaled the Dead Sea as the lowest point on Earth.
I have low confidence on my looks!
2.I loathe sci-fi,fantasy, not-in-the-real world movies
E.g Harry Potter, Narnia, Star Wards, Lord of the Rings or any movies in which the characters have magical powers or deformed faces.
3.I can't never walk out of Dorothy Perkins without having to buy something
I can always find something I want in there. A top, handbag or purse...
4.One of my "talents" is speed reading.
Sometimes I try to read a book real slow, coz if I finish it one day, I feel like I've wasted my money in just a blink of an eye.
5.My #1 weakness--bags!
If I spot a cute bag(which happens most of the time), I had to have it!
6.Sensors at the aiport baggage scan scares the hell out of me
I just hate it when it bleeps. Two words: body search.
7.I'm not celeb-crazy
Sure, I read Top of the Pops, TV Hits and Smash Hits(whatever happen to this mag??Still exist?) as a teen, but now at 20, I just couldn't care less. But I still adore Lindsay Lohan though.
8.I hate amphibians and reptiles
They're so slimy and fugly.
9.I'm allergic to cats
But I love them!
10.I hate it when people talk while they're eating
I can't stand the sound they make. Chomp, chomp, chomp...
11.I'd like to be taller
I feel bad when people coo over my "cute" size.
12. I'm born with high heels
I never wear flats. Refer to #11.
13.I watch almost every season of ANTM but didn't follow long enough to see who wins the show
I NEVER know who are the winners of ANTM.
14. I don't like it when I own the same thing as other people do
Be it a dress, a handphone or a bag...I like to be different.
15.My favourite colour is green
People think it's pink coz I always end up with pink stuffs and wear pink clothes.
16.As a kid, I was a tomboy
But I grew up to be girlish.
17. I eat my burger without ketchup/chilli sauce
I like it plain.
18.I love photography
But I can't take a nice,decent picture to save my soul.
19.I'm a good listener
Try me =)
20.I talk real fast
Especially when I'm excited.
21.I walk really fast too
Burn more calories! Haha...no.Actually that's just the way I am.
22. I have a pretty good stamina but weak strength
Once I walked about 10km from Jelatek putra station to my house and I wasn't THAT tired but I can't carry a laptop case long enough without feeling like breaking my shoulder.
23.I love compliments
Who doesn't?
24. I have a bad general knowledge
Seriously
25.I never understand dynamics
And I never understand why I got B+ for the subject either.
26.I've never had a hairstyle that I really like.
Or if I really do love it, it won't last. Like the time when I perm my hair, I think it last for a less than a week. And I spent ages at the hairdresser!
27.I used to think that Emily the Strange is cute
But when I see lots of people having her stuff, naaah...
28.I don't like durians.
The taste...the smell...urghh!!!
29.I love London so much
I go there practically every year.
30.I started to get homesick not during my first year in university, but after I had spent two years there=(

No comments: