NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First day of class

Today marks the beginning of my second semester, year 2.
Tried updating this blog last night but Internet connection was very poor. Arrived in Uniten last night and I've met one of my housemates and she seems quite nice.
Anyway I'm glad I didn't sell of my old phone coz it has such a good camera and walkman. This new phone, the camera is kinda crappy. I've always hated Cybershot cameras, since my schooldays. We took a class photo using Cybershot camera and I thought I look OK but when I saw the pic, I look dreadful.
Anyway, about my first day...it's awful. First thing in the morning, I heard the sound of a lizard. Uh-oh, not good. Afraid that it'll be lurking somewhere in my room.
Then went to my first class, which is a lab. No lab.
Fine. Added project management and Islamic I and then went to my second class. Full of first year students and I was Betty-No-Mates, sitting at the back alone, feeling pathetic.
I can't wait till weekend.
I WANNA GO HOME!

No comments: