NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

7 things

7 Known Things About You
1. I'm short
2. I took second sem subjects when I'm in my fourth sem
3. I remember a lot of useless things
4. I like sushi
5. My favourite pastime is shopping
6. I worry a lot
7. I love makeup

7 Lesser Known Things About You
1. I live alone, coz when I'm in, my housemates are out and vice versa.
2. When I'm bored I like to squeeze out my blackheads. Gross, I know.
3. I'm a hypochondriac.
4. I have no respect for people who got Deans List but ask others to sign attendance for them.
5. I hate my computer...it's so slow.
6. I am not photogenic.I have to take pictures 100x just to get one right picture.
7. I daydream a lot.

7 Wishes
1. That one day my boyfriend will tell me that LOTR sucks, and he really mean it.
2. That Sushi King will open a branch near my house.
3. To be taller.
4. To be smarter.
5. To be prettier.
6. To graduate a.s.a.p!
7. To get married and have a bunch of beautiful kids.

7 Things You Like About Yourself
1. People have no clue what race I am when they first met me.
2. I'm v determined.
3. I'm friendly.(Just a bit shy sometimes :p)
4. I'm ambitious (is it a good thing??)
5. I'm a loyal friend...n gf :p
6. I can be funny sometimes...if u get my joke...haha
7. I get to travel a lot.

7 Things You Dont Like About Yourself
1. My body.
2. My lower set of teeth.
3. My mood swings.
4. The fact that I did not switch to civil eng during my foundation!
5. I can't speak French/Spanish/German/Japanese/Korean fluently
6. I have no musical talents whatsoever
7. I'm a bad driver.

7 Things On Your Mind Right Now.
1. When is the next Nine West sale?
2. Trip to Johor tomorrow...sooo not looking forward
3. My sick bf
4. Can the lecturers finish all the syllabus this sem, since there's a lot of holidays?
5. Date this Sunday
6. Sudoku...I wanna play sudoku. Downloaded the game into my phone and now I'm hooked.
7. The pen drive containing South Park season 2 that I forgot to bring home

7 Things You Hope To Accomplish Soon
1. Pass MOM (with good grade) so that I can take Structure I next sem.
2. Pass Fluid (with good grade) so that I can take Hydrology next sem.
3. Pass Project Management, so I can take up EIS during the special sem n waste no time.
4. Pass Islamic I so I can take Islamic II.
5. Lose weight a bit.
6. Read P.S.I Love You coz practically everyone in the world has read it and I don't wanna be left out.
7. I just wanna get through this sem and the following sem smoothly, without any problem.

Today, at 2pm, I will be going back to JB...my second least favourite place in the world, after Uniten. How am I going to survive there for three days?? I can't update my blog there coz I'm still blur about mobile blogging, seems like I got the settings wrong or something, coz I can't blog from my phone! My bf is hard to contact too :(

No comments: