NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday blues...

Depressed, lonely coz I'm alone at home. But I'm enjoying Islamic class though.
Hee this is sooo much fun, more holidays coming up in the coming weeks! This week, I'm having another break again starting from Thursday til next Tuesday! And the following week, from Friday til Tuesday! Awesome.
I just can't wait to graduate. Another 2 years! Grrr...
Anyway, was reading this magazine the other day and came across this article that gives the best ever advice I've ever heard for long-lasting relationship.
Don't heat up old sins for supper, exercise selective amnesia.
But well, it's kind of hard to me to fake amnesia sometimes, especially when I'm hormonally unstable, I just HAVE to bring up old sins. =(

No comments: