NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, December 24, 2007

I love Clinique!

Clinique lollypops taken with macro shot.


Went to KLCC. I'm obssessed with my skin and makeup now.

Shopping spree at Clinique. Bought an eye concealer, lippie (shade: peach blossom) and Turnaround 15'' Facial (finally!), plus free handbag, free lip gloss,free sunblock and free cleansing milk.

The Clinique lady also gave me a "prescription" on how my skin care regime is supposed to be. Guess what?? IT HAS 7 STEPS!!

1.Remove makeup
2.Cleanse
3.15'' facial
4.Toner
5.Serum
6.Moisturize
7.Sunblock first thing in the morning.

There...the steps on How to Have Great Skin. I think if you do this every night, you're skin will look as smooth as a mannequin's. No way I'll cope with this with my busy schedule. But I might change my mind though. Who knows, if suddenly I feel like I want a new skin w/out plastic surgery, I might go through all the trouble and start the 3-step skincare system.

After blewing my 1 month allowance at Clinique, planned to check out if there's a sale at Nine West, but then felt guilty about spending too much. After all, I already got a Clinique bag. Everywhere is on sale. Christmas. I wanted to buy the entire mall! And Goddd, I hate people who walks at snail pace at the crowded ground floor!

I made the mistake by offering my mum the Clinique cleansing milk. She took it. And then just when I was about to give it to her, I noticed the instruction : Apply to face, then cleanse with water or tissue off. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A TISSUE-OFF CLEANSER!! Sometimes I'm so busy and tired that removing makeup at night is an ordeal. But what to do? I can't be buruk siku, taking back the things that I've given away. But I'll make a mental note to myself, if ever I'm looking for a makeup remover, BUY CLINIQUE'S CLEANSING MILK!!!

Check out those orange-flavoured Clinique Happy lollypops. Adoreable. I feel like keeping them forever as decoration and not eating them.

Hmm...between Clinique and Benefit, I prefer Clinique. Benefit's products are awesome, with cute packaging, but even though Clinique's packaging are a bit dull, but at least you can get lots of free stuffs and samples from them. One rule of satisfying shopping spree at Clinique: don't just buy one item, try to get the free gifts.

Learnt a couple of useful beauty tips today.

1)The lady at Himalaya said that dandruff shampoo is to be used as a treatment, when needed. Don't use it all the time coz your scalp with get used to it, and when you stop, the dandruff will come back. Which is why when I bought the protein shampoo, she gave me a small bottle of dandruff shampoo to be used when needed. I also got a free but hideous toiletries bag. But who cares? We all love free stuffs.

2)Pink-based concealer doesn't conceal your dark circles that well, instead, makes your eyes look puffier. TRUE. Own experience.

3)Wearing powder with SPF isn't enough, you still need to wear a sunblock!

Got 3 RM10 shopping vouchers at I Setan. Gave it to my dad, he deserves it more and he rarely shopped (I'm being very generous today. Clinique Cleansing Milk to mum, and shopping vouchers to dad). I thought my dad would decline my offer, but instead he took it gratefully and headed straight to the ISetan men's section. And surprisingly, he bought whatever I think is nice! So weird, he never agreed on MY choice,he's always picky. But today, he went for everything that I picked. I picked modern, trendy, up-to-date collared t-shirts, instead of boring, old polo shirts. Or maybe my taste in men's fashion has improved ever since I got a boyfriend?

No comments: