NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 1, 2007

New phone n first visit to Pavillion

Today is a bright sunny day--my favourite day. Just like the weather in California (I've never been there but I'm sure this is how it's like over there, bright and sunny and happy). But I'm not so happy after all coz there's clouds of gloom hanging over my head...I'll be going back to Uniten in 2 days!! =( Wish I could freeze time like what Eric Cartman did in Southpark when he wanted the Nintendo Wii so badly but couldn't wait 2 weeks for it. Well, I just can't stand waiting and studying for another 2 1/2 years to get my degree.
3 weeks is not enough for a holiday. I borrowed some textbooks for next sem,hoping that I could read them during this holiday and prepare ahead, but guess what? I didn't even TOUCH them.
Anyway, gloominess aside, I'm quite happy today coz I got my new phone!! It's a Sony Ericsson cybershot phone. Not the latest one, but the older version, the camera is 2mp only and it makes me look horrible. I prefer my old phone's camera.
And today, I finally went to Pavillion! Like the Gardens, it's full of branded stores. LOTS of brands, you just name it, it's there. But unlike the Gardens, there's a crowd there. Probably coz Pavillion has 'normal' stores like Watsons and newstands n KFC n Nandos. At the Gardens, the restaurants are classy Thai and Japanese restaurants you've never heard of. One more thing, Pavillion has a huge foodcourt, the Food Republic. Lots of variety of food, but mostly Asian--Korean,Japanese,Vietnamese etc. I've lost count of sushi restaurants there. And I think there's more than one Korean restaurants too. Ate at this restaurant called Pastamania! where I ordered arrabiata, spicy blend of chillies and tomatoes. But at Pastamania! it's superspicy! They used cili padi and there were chilli seeds in the gravy. Duh!

No comments: