NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Estranged!

Wanted to capture the pelamin and the lights at the same time w/out getting up from my seat, but then...my stupid phone camera can't zoom! My mum said this is an ugly pic. Offended that she criticized my work, even though it IS ugly.
The Estranged dude is wearing black...
...and he has longish hair and keeps his head down most of the time.

Went to a cousin's wedding today. Well, I'll save the boring details about the wedding and just write about the important highlights...

ESTRANGED PERFORMED AT THE WEDDING!!!

At first, only my second cousin Aidil and the Estranged guitarist (who happens to be another cousin of mine) performed. It's a self-composed song, "Best I Ever Had" (not the Vertical Horizon song ok!), dedicated to the bride and groom. It's a beautiful song.

Then Estranged came up onstage and I was so shocked I didn't even had the strength to move up front and take pics of them!!! Argghhh!! I just sat there in my sit miserably watching them performed.

Those crappy pics are the only thing I've got, thanks to the lousy Cybershot camera. From now on, I'll make sure I bring my Nikon everywhere with me, especially at weddings!!! Coz you'll never know who'll show up and what's gonna happen!

No comments: