NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post for this year

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

1.Limit weighing myself to once a week.
Current rate is twice a day.

2.Stop squeezing out spots!
Leaves blemishes on my face and I'll have to use concealer.Bummer.

3.Stop reading crap fashion magazines
They're all written by old people, at least 30 years old, cynically manipulating my tender emotions (by giving the idea that if you don't like this celeb or that celeb, you're not beautiful and then I turn to the next page, it says that we should all be happy with who we are coz we're all gorgeous. CRAP, I tell you). Plus, I don't need to know the latest trends (I can always window shop) or have people telling me what's cool and what's not , and I certainly don't give a damn who's expecting a baby or who's breaking off, who got drunk and end up in jail. MORE crap.

4.Study hard
I made this resolution every year and then did not stick to it. *Sigh*

No comments: