NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, March 7, 2008

3 Wishes

1.For my dad's speedy recovery
My dad's been hospitalize 3 times now. 1st-operation to remove growth near his appendix, 2nd is due to post-surgical complications(evil grandma force-fed him some dirty fish) and the 3rd time is to remove stones in his gallbladder.
I'm so sick of:
1)Staying under the same roof with evil grandma
2)Eating the same type of food in rotation (I want my mommy's spaghetti!)
3)Eating leftovers
4)Having to entertain guests and phonecalls from annoying relatives
5)Going to the hospital (seriously now coe building is more appealing to me, compared to ampang puteri hosp)
6)Doing house work AND having to study at the same time

2.To get rid of pimples on my face

3.To have all the things in my wishlist (refer to older post)

No comments: