NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, March 24, 2008

After two weeks(or is it three?) of being frugal.
Amount of money I've spent so far (since last week): RM39.75.
All on FOOD.
Well, I'd be lying if I say I no longer have any interests in shopping. I still feel the familiar longing when I see Stila's Creme Bouquet EDT...or the Coach bag. The only "window shopping" experience I can get now is by browsing through Benefit catalogues and the IStetan brochures sent to my house occassionally. Yeah,sad,I know.
Guys who freak out when their girlfriends shop a lot, just go date other guys.Haha.
Anyway, Mona my grandma's maid introduced me to Keropok Kerang and now I'm hooked to it! It's so addictive I can't stop eating it. "Macam makan nasi,"my mum said. But followed by work out session after that la. No way I'm putting on more weight. But seriously the keropok is YUMMY ok.

No comments: