NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, March 14, 2008

Aside from the arrow diagram thing, there's another proof of my stupidity.A few days ago, I wasted my money on empty toiletries bottles, hoping that I won't have to carry my big-bottled soaps and shampoos around. It seemed more convenient to carry them around in small bottles. I already had one bottle for my toner, shampoo and jars for scrub and Vaseline. The only thing that doesn't have a bottle is my cleanser.
I should have known that the Clinique soap is stored in a bottle WITH PUMP for a reason. The liquid is kinda viscous, so it's either you put it in a bottle with pump or a squeezable tube, but I bought a lotion bottle.
I was such a bimbo that I pumped out the very expensive cleanser into the lotion bottle. And then when I wanted to wash my face, THE SOAP WON'T COME OUT OF THE BOTTLE! It kinda sticked to the plastic wall of the bottle. Goshhh. I think I had pumped out A WEEK'S worth of cleanser. And it's not cheap ok!
Well, I couldn't pour the soap back into its original bottle, so I lamely washed off the soap out the lotion bottle. People say that money flows out like water.
Well, I've just discovered that its so true.

No comments: