NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Princess!

To escape from living under the same roof with my evil grandma and having to entertain all her guests, so I went to Uniten today to register for special sem. And then went to Sunway Pyramid to buy birthday pressies for my mum. One thing about me is that I suck when it comes to giving presents. Usually I will give the randomest, commonest, most boring gifts ever.
Decided to buy her shower gel and handcream from Marks & Spencer. Thought of buying her a handwash, but sometimes I use her bathroom and she'll accuse me of buying the present for my own good.Hah! But I never use her shower gel,so I figure it'll make a good gift and she can always use a handcream too. But anyway, it's still considered as terrible gifts...shower gel and hand cream?? :p
Bought my dad a get well soon card and the M&S Harvard talc which he loves so much (so that he won't feel down when I give my mum pressies and he's miserably lying on the bed). Huge mistake. Went home to find out that he still has a bottle of Harvard talc, still half full.
Anyway, the highlight of today is I already got my Princess perfume! Yipee! Not just the perfume, but also with body lotion, body polish, keychain and bag. The whole set cost RM 245, which I think is definitely worth buying coz the perfume itself is RM223. And my hubby was kind enough to contribute RM45(coz at first I sulked like a 5-year-old coz I wanted the perfume so badly but he told me to wait til anniversary) Hihi, thanks dear!However, the salesperson there was reluctant to sell it off, I guess he/she wants it.Hehe.Well,too bad.It's mine now!It smells soo good I luv it!
My aunt and her husband slept over at my house tonight. As I'm typing this, my computer clock shows 10.16pm and I haven't studied a single thing. My aunt just couldn't stop yakking. Complaining about how she couldn't pay her bills now coz my dad's sick(what a user!), complaining about her husband, about money(money is always an issue in my paternal family),and she asked me what I wanna do with my life. I said I'm kinda bored with my life, in school, I wish that SPM would be over real fast so that I can get into university like everyone else, and in university, I wish that I can graduate as soon as I can and start working.
Then she said, "When you work, what do you wish for? Get a husband?"
Oh,here we go again. The boyfriend-husband issue.
I said I'm not interested in looking for a husband (which is true coz I already found my soulmate).
I guess I must have sound like a miserable, pathetic, desperate singleton coz she started to comfort me, "It's OK, you'll find someone perfect for you."
I was like,yeah OK whatever.
She asked, "You don't have any admirers at the place where you study?"
I said no,no one fancies me.
She didn't look pleased with my answer so I said, "The guys who like me are either fat or just plain ugly. I don't like them."
She laughed like a hyena hearing my answer. She even suggested that I find cool jobs where I can work overseas. I said that even if I can't find an overseas job, I can always find a husband who works abroad.

No comments: