NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm feeling cheerful today!


This morning I woke up and the first thing I did was browse through all the fluid mechanics final papers that my bf gave to me(yes, I still couldn't get over the fact that I couldn't do my fluid final).
And guess what?
I can do almost all of the questions in the past year papers. There are some tricky ones, but I still have an idea how to start. MY final paper? I'm totally clueless when I look at the questions. I wonder why am I so unlucky? Why is it that when I took fluid mechanics, I have to take the tough final paper?? The worst part is, I asked my one of my classmates, and he said the paper was "OK." *SOB*SOB* The paper was NOT ok to me!
And then I showered,got dressed and decided to have my fringe trimmed. I've always wanted to go for the doll-style look. The hairdresser complimented me!!

Hairstylist: Waa...ni anak you hah? Putih haa...manyak cantik! Muka dia macam different sikit la!
Mum: Yeke?
Hairstylist:Ya laa...lain aa dari muka you!
Mum: You tengok muka dia macam siapa?
Hairstylist: Macam Jepun!
Mum: Saya memang ada keturunan Jepun.
Hairstylist: *Cupping my face in her hand* Cantik sangat la...you belajar tinggi2 lepas tu you kawin dengan anak datuk! Orang cantik macam you ni kena kawin dengan orang bagus2 maaa...
*I was beaming proudly*
Hairstylist: Mesti you banyak boyfriend kan!
Me: Takde la, satu je.
Hairstylist: *Laughing* Satu sajaaaa?? Tapi mesti ramai orang tengok you kan?
Me: Takde la.
Hairstylist: Haiiyaa,kalau sudah ada boyfriend tak boleh la cari anak datuk..
And then another hairstylist passed by, and she said something to my stylist in Mandarin, and the stylist told me again that I'm pretty. Heee...

Since then, I'm so smug and proud and kembang, I look into the mirror every 5 seconds.

She cut my fringe just above eye level (yeay!Now I can study more comfortably!). She said that since she cut my hair "ngam2", I have to see her more often and come back again in another 2 weeks. I don't mind though, coz the shop is near my house and she charged me RM2 only, and there's this one time I read Cleo and it says that fringe needs to be trim every 2 weeks so that it will look nice. She wanted to cut my fringe shorter, but I said no, and she agreed coz it will look weird. She suggest that I opt for a longish fringe first, and then gradually she'll make it shorter. Whatever. She even said that my layered hairstyle is out of shape, and needs to be trimmed. Urghhh...I just wanna hear the part when she said I'm pretty that's all!
Before I left, she said, "Muka you sudah cantik, cuma kena jaga badan nanti lepas kawin jangan bagi gemuk haa!" Then she reminded me again to marry a nice guy.LOL.

No comments: