NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, March 15, 2008

FROM NOW ON, I VOW NOT TO BE A SHOPAHOLIC ANYMORE

Today after I arrived home, my mum asked me about the Princess set in my room.She thought it's a gift from someone. She went ballistic when she found out that I bought it for RM245.I was like, err hello! It's like she doesn't know her own daughter. Well Mum, two facts about your daughter:
i)She loves shopping...a lot.
ii)And previously she had spent RM200 or more and you never make a big fuss out of it. What's the big deal now??
I was so stressed, with exams coming up and all, and her saying these things as soon as I got home. I wonder, why is it that everyone doesn't want me to have the Princess perfume? When I wanted to buy it, my bf also told me to delay. Coz he wants to give it as an anniversary present. So expensive stuffs are only for special occasion? You can't treat yourself to some luxuries sometimes?
A 50ml bottle cost RM200++ so a set with perfume+body scrub+lotion+keychain+bag+another small bottle of perfume which cost RM245 is definitely worth buying.
I think if everyone is having a problem with my shopping habits then I think I should probably change this. Besides, I'm sure my parents don't really like it if I spend their hard-earned money and my bf clearly isn't the window-shopping type, he gets tired and bored easily. This is a definitely a lesson for me. I'm going to make some improvements, control my spendings and things like that.
P/S:I've kept away the perfume in my closet drawer. So it will turn bad and rot over time. Let it be. I HATE the sight of it.

No comments: