NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, March 17, 2008

My dad's been discharged from the hospital...
...with a 20/20 vision.
He said it must be because of all the medications he had to take, or probably with all the x-rays and scans or something, now he doesn't need glasses anymore. He can see the ads on the trees outside my house without any vision aid, even I can't read those ads clearly though I was wearing glasses.
He had started driving too. Not with confidence though. He started by driving around our neighbourhood area, and he asked me to come along "just in case of emergency." But he did fine. Funny,coz last time I was the one who's driving and he sat in the passenger seat "just in case of emergency." Now it's the other way around.
Btw,why is it that the guys who asked me out are either fat or short or just plain ugly??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nana said...

thanks for stopping by