NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad drivers

There's two things that I hate about living in the on-campus apartment. First is lizards. Second, I'm exposed to the dangers of the other bad female drivers like me.
Previously, I would have hate it if some male chauvinist pointed out about a woman's driving. But now, I rest my case.
Today I went out to buy some groceries, and as I was leaving the apartment entrance, there's this girl in a Proton Wira coming into the entrance from the other side of the road. Whenever I enter the apartment's gate from the other side of the road, I've always made sure first that there's no car coming out from the gate AND I make sure that I'm slow, so in case if there IS a car, I can brake in time. But that Proton Wira idiot was fast and she simply drove in and she didn't notice me coming out. Luckily, both of us manage to brake in time. What a bad driver! And me, being another typical bad female driver, sort of panicked and I wanted to reverse, but the gear is still in D4 so I almost hit that car. But I managed to brake though. Sheesh! I should have rammed that car!

And after I got my groceries, I wanted to go in again, there's this Kancil coming out. If she passed her driving theory exam, she should know that it was MY way and she should wait. But no, she attempted to cross my way. So me, being a pemandu berhemah and all, I stopped to make way for her. But then she also stopped! I thought she finally realizes that she's in the wrong way and wanted to give way to me, so I made a move. But then she started moving also! GRRRRR!!!! I'm so angry I almost cursed her. Lucky it's the fasting month.

When I first got this car, there's not many of it with this colour. But now there's so many of them! Everywhere I go, I see the exact model with the same colour. Urghhh...it makes me sick.

Anyway, today I finally got a simple fried rice right! Made nasi goreng kampung, HOT and with lots of vegetable (the way I like it).


No comments: