NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, September 26, 2008

Gossip Girl fashion

Self-potraits of me trying to copy Blair's style.

I just love the Gossip Girl fashion...the whole "pretty meets preppy" winter style. Tweed, beanies, blazers, checks, coloured stockings and headbands--all worn at once!
Some of the outfits Serena, Blair and Jenny wear might not be suitable to be worn here in Malaysia, but every girl should have a bit of Gossip Girl glamour in her wardrobe!
Glad I still keep my headbands. I have LOADS of them. I used to wear headbands all the time, during my first year, it was my trademark. At that time, headbands weren't cool yet. Now that Blair made headbands cool again, I'm glad I still keep them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! i want more pictures please >:D