NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last day of class!

Today I woke up feeling happy coz today I will be going back home for a 1 week break. And the atmosphere in the classrooms had that "day-before-a-holiday" feeling. But as expected, my good mood didn't last long. Jacq told me that the lab instructor had changed some values for our experiment result the other day, and we had to redo our reports. Err..excuse me?? Redo everything?? When everyone is going back to their kampung?? We don't have time for this, so Jacq and I decided not to redo it. Malas! In the first place, it's the instructor's fault coz she taught us the wrong thing when we did the lab.

I'm not fasting today, coz of you-know-what, so I decided to cook lunch (I can't buy food at the foodcourt. It's like wearing a label on your forehead that says "I'm having my period"). I cooked tom yam and stir-fry vegetables, using the Maggi tom yam paste and Adabi fried vegetable seasoning. This is the first time I made stir-fry vegetables using a perencah, before this, I always cooked it properly, you know, with onions and oyster sauce and all. Guess what? The stir-fry vegetables turned out to be the most digusting thing I've ever tasted! Gross! Someone had warned me that perencah Adabi taste like shit, but I didn't listen. It was so bad, I had to throw all the vegetables away.

No comments: