NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Greetings!

So...in 2 days time, we won't be fasting anymore, and instead, we'll be stuffing our faces with kuih raya until we get fat. Just wanna wish, two days in advance, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone who has been reading my blog!

I'm sooo not in the mood to celebrate. The air in this house is just not festive at all. These festivities might be something to look forward to, if you're 5 years old, but if you're already 21 like me, hari raya isn't that great anyway. I'm looking forward to meet all my fave cousins, but my heart won't be at peace, coz I'm thinking ohmygod will I be able to finish studying Soil lab in time?? Err...what about hydro lab?? Frankly, ever since I'm in university, I'm unable to enjoy hari raya like a normal person.

And then with all the stress that I'm experiencing, my body will release whatever hormone it is that triggers craving for carbs and then I'll be helping myself to lots of ketupat and sambal kacang. When I'm back in KL, I gained a few pounds. Nice.

Tomorrow I'll be going back to JB and I'll be there until Saturday. Most people will just stay at their kampung for 2-3 days,but not my family. I hope that I won't be bored to death while I'm there, and that I won't eat like a pig.

No comments: