NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cookies

Smarties cookies...err no...it's called Koko's Hairball Cookies

During this fasting month, my sleeping pattern has changed. I'm too tired to study or do anything during the day, so I would take naps. Previously, I never took naps in the afternoon. I feel like if I sleep during the day, I'll miss out a lot on things. But sleeping is all I feel like doing lately.

So since my daytime in spent in dreamland, I study at night. So last night, I studied until God knows when (I have Soil Mechanics test on Monday), and today I'd have to bake some raya cookies for my bf, which is why I really have to catch up on my studies last night. I managed to try out some questions from the assignment, and then I went to bed and dreamt about drawing Mohr's circles.

This morning I woke up at 9am and baked my first batch of cookies. It's called the Rainbow Crystal cookies or something. Actually, it's just biskut suji. The recipe book writer tried to make it sound more interesting. The difference is that biskut suji is plain white, the Rainbow Crystal has 3 colours: pink, green and white. I'm gonna call it Cute Cookies coz they're sooo cute!

Actually the cookies are cute and colourful. The crappy Cybershot phone didn't capture that,of course. And the lighting in the kitchen's very bad.

Then I baked my second batch of cookies. The Nestum Smarties cookies. Boring name. Since its dough looks like a cat's hairball puke, I'm gonna call it Koko's Hairball. Haha. Koko loves the smell of these cookies by the way.

These days people don't send Raya cards by post anymore :( but today I got one...from...errr...my dentist. Hmm...that's nice.

Anyway, the Garnier PureA scrub and blemish pen really works. I have no more pimples now, only scars.

I remember getting excited about Raya as a kid. Now, I'm not really in the mood to celebrate. Last year, I stayed at home and studied for finals while my cousin went to our relatives' houses. But this year things are going to change. I'm still not in the mood to celebrate, but I will most certainly go to my relatives houses. Two words: duit raya. My dad had stopped topping up my bank account, I only rely on weekly allowances now. So now I'm grabbing every opportunity I can to get some cash.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!!!!!! Can't wait to taste it soon , thanks dear :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!! Can't wait to taste it soon...the cookies are so cute, just like you ;) Thanks dear, i love u sooo much :D