NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm on a tight budget

I'm officially broke now.

First, my father has not put any money into my bank account for the past six months. Or maybe more.

I've been living on weekly allowances.

And now my father is planning to cut his or my mum's phone line, and stop the Astro subscription as well!

This is waaay too much. I never expect that things would go this far. My father has taken the berjimat cermat thingy very seriously.

I tried negotiating with my parents. How about we don't completely stop the Astro subscription? Why don't we subsribe to Movies and Variety packages only? No luck. Both the packages cost RM80++ altogether, not much difference with the amount of RM98 that we have to pay for every month (Still, what is wrong with paying RM98?) So I said, OK, drop the Movies package, only subsribe to Variety. I'm hellbent on NOT letting go of the Variety package, coz I can't imagine how I'll live without a weekly dosage of Kimora and Living Lohan. And the Daily 10 and THS are good time-wasters as well. But anyway, my proposal is still under consideration.

I hope he's not planning to take away Streamyx as well.

Anyway, today I'm too lazy to cook properly, I just made a simple (and low-cost) tom yam rice with broccoli and carrot.
This pic was taken while I'm still cooking. Not finished yet. Gaul pun tak rata.Hehe.

No comments: