NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Handbag charm bracelet

This lovely rhodium-plated charm bracelet is featured in the latest Malaysia Airlines' Temptations catalogue. I love the little handbag-shaped pendants. Price: RM78. Plus free necklace. In the catalogue, the free necklace is a cute silver necklace with a handbag pendant too. But on the Temptations website, the free necklace is a plain silver chain with two interlocking rings. I want this charm bracelet!!! It's so cute, and it reflects my personality (I'm addicted to handbags).

Went to KLCC. Got a RM10 Kinokuniya voucher so this is what I got for myself! My third recipe book!
I know the previous recipe book that I bought is also on Asian rice dishes, but this one is different. Perfect book for beginners coz the recipes are simple and basic.It features more rice recipes...Chinese fried rice, Malay style fried rice, kai lan with oyster sauce, fried rice with salted fish, tomato rice, all kinds of fried rice lah..Got recipes for nasi lemak, chicken rice, lontong (rice cakes with vegetable curry) and chicken briyani also. OK,OK, enough, I'm fasting and it makes my mouth water.
Right now I'm craving for expensive food. I want premium ice creams (Haagen Dazs), I want choccies like Fidani, Godiva...I want all the pastas at Dome Cafe, and those chocolatey drinks they have.

1 comment:

Shazwani Hamid said...

omg!! lily!!!!!!
dah lame sgt tak jumpe awak!!! hehee.. kite rindu lar..

anyway, best la blog awak!! suke sgt2!! tp penat nk bace satu2 sbb byk sgt! hehe..kite punye baru je lagi...so tak byk sgt pon..

ok la...nak sambung bace!
toodles! ;)