NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day fasting in Uniten


The Western Digital My Passport in pink...this is what I'm lusting after...but it's RM259!
Actually today is supposed to be a “relaxed” day. I only have 3 hours of classes. I could barely concentrate during 8am Structure class. The class is 2 hours! And then I have Soil quiz at 1pm but I was such a blurcase I walked to class 1 hour earlier, at 12! Damn, extra exercise! After the quiz I went back to my apartment and pengsan on my bed.


At 3pm, my bf informed me that he doesn’t have night class. So he can break fast with me. Went to Mines, searching for a laptop case cheaper and cuter than the one in Harvey Norman. But couldn’t find any. The one in Harvey Norman is still the best. But I did find this cute light pink external hard disk, the Western Digital My Passport, but it’s more expensive than the one in Harvey Norman.


Anyway, I bought this cute pink Phillips headphone. Yeay! Finally I can listen to my mp3 player again! Bought some CD-R too...I’m sick of listening to Snow Patrol and Lifehouse in my car. And I got new contacts as well.Dark brown.


My dad told my mum to start learning to drive the Honda coz he’ll be working in Subang soon, and he won’t be driving there. It’s tiring, with all the jam, and petrol is expensive too.

No comments: