NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagging game

I've been tagged by Wani!

7 Facts About Me, Weird & Random...

1. I have a fear of metal detectors at airports and shopping malls.

2. My favourite accessory--handbags. Can't get enough of them. I'm not really a big fan of necklaces,bracelets, rings and stuffs. I just buy them, but I rarely wear them. Same goes for shades as well. And shoes.

3. I can't stand lazy people. And poor Internet connection.

4. There's this weird thing about me--I always get good grades in tough subjects, but average/bad grades for easy subjects.
Differential Equations and Mechanics of Materials are killer subjects, but I got A for both classes. I got B for Surveying, and B- for Fluid Mechanics, even though I find both subjects easy.

5.I'm weird...I'm an Aquarian and I have this Garfield bookmark that says "Aquarians are normal, the rest of the world is weird." You get it right? It's a sarcastic way of saying that Aquarians are weird. I'm an Aquarian, and yes, I'm weird in many ways.

6.I can't walk out of Dorothy Perkins without buying something. The clothes, accessories, everything there are totally...me!

7.I don't like to eat at foodcourts. OK, so the food there are cheap. But foodcourts are too crowded and everything there is self-service! The thing is, I like to think of myself as this spoilt rotten princess, and I want to be served! So whenever I dine out, I want to go to a proper restaurant and where people serve me!

And now I'm tagging...

1.Jaja
2.Lina
3.Zarith
4.Ermm...all my readers lah!

2 comments:

K.I.T.A said...

nana,nanti kite buat tag tu..
sekarang sedang bz..tq for ur tag,,

K.I.T.A said...

Da buat tag nie.Tapi,kite da tukar
pada bahada melayu...