NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, September 15, 2008

Why this week sucks

1. I have Msian Studies replacement class almost every friggin night!

2.This Wednesday is a public holiday but I can't go home.

3.I have Hydraulic test on Thursday and I have absolutely no idea about weirs and gates.

4.I have a lab on Friday!!! Which means I can't go home on Thursday night and bake cookies.

5.I'm stuck here in my lizard-infested room til Friday.

6 things I can't stand...

1.Lizards!! Arghhh!!

2.Guys who parked right in front of Ilmu gate (my apartment), while waiting for their extremely slow girlfriends to get ready. These people are always blocking my way! Why can't they wait at the bus stop? Or is it because their girlfriends are too fat and lazy to walk a bit??

3.People who tells a story and then repeat it over and over again. So annoying ok.

4.People who use my cutlery and leave it in the sink for a few days along with some disgusting goo with revolting colour. I let people use my fork and spoon, but please wash it right after using it, coz if it leave it dirty for a few days, it'll stink. Gross...

5.People who brag to others that their cooking is the best.

6.People who refuse to use their brains and are so damn lazy and depends on others all the time.

Why am I feeling so grumpy? Is it PMS?

2 comments:

Shazwani Hamid said...

u've been tagged babe! ;)

Nana said...

hee..thanx wani! ur the 1st person 2 tag me!