NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, September 29, 2008

Balik kampung

I've just finished packing all my stuffs.
And I'm bringing a suitcase full of beauty products...

Some of the things that I'm bringing:

-Benefit's Lip Plump

-Benefit's Gee That Was Quick Makeup Remover

(These are the only two Benefit products that are beneficial for me! Haha)

-Clinique Derma White Super City Block SPF40

-Redoxon chewable vitamin C

-Vera Wang Princess EDT

-Guardian Hand Sanitizer

-Clinique Clarifying Lotion & Dramatically Differerent Moisturizing Lotion

-2 tubes of Clinique All About Eyes Concealer!! (One tube is about to finish)

-Blackmores vitamin ACE (antioxidant for my skin!)

-The Body Shop lash and brow gel

-The Body Shop cammomile eye make up remover

-The Body Shop peppermint foot rescue

-Revlon mineral foundation

-The Body Shop lip colour in Bare

-Clinique All About Eyes Rich

...and the list goes on.

As I was packing, I came across my jewellery boxes, and it struck me that apart from handbags, I love to collect earrings. This is only a quarter of my entire collection.

I bought most of the earrings from Dorothy Perkins, Topshop and Claire's stores in the UK. And some of them are pressies. Each earrings sort of tell a story, you know. Reminds of me past birthdays etc etc. And everytime I travel to a country, I always buy jewelleries, and most of the time it will be earrings. Some of the earrings in the picture is from UK, Sweden, Australia.

1 comment:

Shazwani Hamid said...

banyakkk nye barang!! hehe.. anyways.. selamat berhari raya!! ;D