NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Got my green card today!

Today I had to spend another day in Uniten coz I had to attend the CIDB seminar to get the green card. Fyi, the green card is a permit to enter construction sites for project managers, workers, construction trainees, students, lecturers, administrative staffs etc etc. CIDB is the abbreviation for Construction Industry Development Board (I've only known this once I joined the seminar). Since I'll be doing my industrial training in April next year, I had to have a green card.

The seminar took about 6 hours and my butt ached coz I sat for a long time. 6 long hours listening to the safety briefing, about the dangers at sites, and looking at gruesome pictures of accidents and deaths that had happened, I finally got my green card and that rediculous-looking safety hat! Btw, Y also attended the seminar today so I wasn't alone.

I refuse to take any picture wearing that safety hat coz I'll look like Bob the Builder's ugly stepsister.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats for your green card.as you are health concious to know about health care visit my web site


http://www.thedynamicnature.com