NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quick date at Pavillion

Today is Mr.Y's first time to Pavillion.

We parked at Lot 10, and walked to Pavillion. He acted like a little kid, he gripped my hand as if he's afraid of getting lost :p

He was pretty excited once we arrived there.

He's always asking me a bunch of questions also.

"Where is Bukit Bintang?"

"Where is Starhill?"

"What building is that?"

"Why is Lot 10 green?"

I feel like a tourist guide.

We had lunchie at Pastamania. My favourite restaurant in Pavillion. Love the food, the atmosphere there.

Before we went back, Mr.Y decided to stop at Haagen Dasz. He said he wanna know what it feels like to hang out and eat ice cream at Bintang Walk. Haha. Sorry this entry is boring coz there's no pictures. We were rushing just now coz someone's busy with his final year project and I wasn't in the mood anyway.

No comments: