NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A summary of my life in 2008

THINGS THAT I'VE DONE IN 2008

1. Joined a class (two classes actually) where I knew no one, and managed to get through the semester successfully. And made new friends too.

2. Supported my dad when he was hospitalised for only-God-knows-how-long to remove the growth in his stomach. Of course, I couldn't have done that without someone's help.

3. Collected my very first dean's list ceterficate (A bit late though, I got in in 2007)

4.Learned to operate the washing machine at home (Yes, I know, I'm so undomesticated)

5. Learned to understand men better (i.e.when is the right time to complain/nag)

6. Tried to quit being a shopaholic. But failed.

7. Became a teenager again a.k.a growing acne on my face.

8. Got my first car!!!

9. Took pictures at Dreamworld with my bf for the first time (lots of "firsts" in this list...hehe)

10. Finally tried J.Co Donuts...and hated it.

11. Went to Auckland, New Zealand (another "first"...hehe)

12. Got my hair cut shorter than I want it to be, by mistake. Screw that hairdresser! Until now my hair hasn't grown much, it's still shoulder length!

13.Attended pre-marital course.

14.Performed some good deeds by doing community service at the zoo (hehe, actually I just wanna get the marks)

15.Got the worst cough of my entire life. It lasted for months!

16.Discovered my ambition of becoming a "designer"...until I got discouraged when I found out that in engineering, a designer does not design things (as in, draw!), but they rack their brains coming up with dimensions of buildings and boring stuffs like that. No thanks.

17. Started eating brown rice as part of my low GI diet (kononnye lah...)

18. Landed an interview with a multinational company...and then screwed it up.

19. Got dean's list for the second time :)

20.Got my green card (permit to enter construction sites)

Goodbye 2008!! Welcome 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done!! You have achieved a great living in 2008. Wish you all the best in 2009. Hope tha you enjoy your stay in Auckland. Keep it up :)