NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The monsters

God I hate my paternal cousins.

They are like monsters. They make the kids in Cheaper by the Dozen look disciplined.

Things they did to Koko:

-One of them hit her repeatedly with a towel
-They make snarling noises at her
-They stamped their feet on the floor, hoping to scare her
-They hit her with pillow numerous times!!!
-And many more!

What is wrong with them?? I look at other people's kids, they're all adoreable. Their naughtiness level is not so bad. But my cousins...huh!

Koko, who is a really ganas cat, actually HID UNDER MY BED AND REFUSE TO COME OUT. That shows she's extremely scared of my cousins. In fact, she even growled at them and tried to bite them. Koko never snarls or hisses at people (except the vet).

If you have no idea which cousins I'm talking about, they are the "piranhas" that I described in this post

No comments: