NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Splurge!

Today I accompanied my mum to KLCC coz she wanted to buy this necklace at M&S that she really liked. I didn't plan on a major shopping spree, I was only looking for a face powder and Himalaya Protein Hair Cream.

Anyway, I ended up buying more than I planned for. M&S was having a sale (every shop is having sales), everything 40% and 50% off. I bought two tops and a gold purse. It's been awhile since I last shopped for something nice to wear, I always buy boring t-shirts and cheap clothes at Sg.Wang. Besides, I got my loan already. It's not that I want to finish off the money. But the logic is, loan + sale season = shopping! Total amount spent = RM250. Which is still OK, coz last time Mr.Y spent RM200-300 on just one shirt at M&S. At least I got 3 things (Haha.Nak sedapkan hati).


The necklace comes with the top!



The other day I accidently knocked my face powder off my desk and it broke! I've only been using it for a few times! I shopped around for it today, but it's nowhere to be found. I guess the manufacturing of that powder had stopped. Then I went to Watsons. The Maybelline, L'Oreal, Revlon, Kate, Fasio powders failed to interest me. In the end I bought the ZA face powder (because there's a sticker of Winner of Malaysian Women's Weekly Best Beauty Buys 2008). And the price is reasonable too. RM30.90. *Sigh* I am such a scrooge.

On my way to Himalaya to get my hair cream, my mum wanted to go to Parksons. I tried NOT to look at Warehouse and Dorothy Perkins. Buttt...I walked away from Parksons with a DP pink fashion thighs (RM26). OK la tu, at least I didn't buy everything at Warehouse! Haha.



Ade org tu excited nk pegi Pavillion esok. Name org tu Yasser.





1 comment: