NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shopping for someone's birthday

Yesterday I went to KLCC to buy Y's birthday present.

After hours of looking around, I finally found the perfect gift.

Then I went home and I had second thoughts. The gift is kind of...dull. I imagine myself as the person receiving it, and I think, "Only this???"

So I racked my brain last night, thinking what else to get him. There's something at KLCC which I really like but there's no way I'm coming back to KLCC for the second time. KLCC is like a pasar malam, but with air-cond. The place is so packed!

So today, I went to Great Eastern mall, hoping to find another gift that will complement the one I bought yesterday. I wasn't hoping so much, coz you know la, Great Eastern mall, how many things do they have there? I went to MPH, searching for any good books, but there's none. Besides, I don't think Mr.Y likes to read. I wanted to go to a sports shop, but I don't know exactly what to buy there. A fitness shop, but he already has all the fitness equipments at home. Lovely Lace? Nahh, too girly. Timberland? Nothing interesting.

I was about to give up and went home until I went into this shop, and found the perfect gift (at least,to me it's perfect la). I was so happy. Haha. I found him another present, at Great Eastern mall, of all places.

Wanna know what I got him? Wait til the next post ;)

No comments: