NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, December 29, 2008

Tagged by my beloved cuzzie!

1. What's Your Most Favourite Colour?
= At the moment, it's lilac. I'll let you know when it changes again ;)

2.Who Is The Most Important To You?
= Arghh...this is a tough one. My parents, him...

3. How Often Do You Think Of Commiting Suicide?
= Never, coz my mum kept on preaching on how sinful it is to commit suicide.

4. Do You Think You Have Enough Confidence?
= No. I have the lowest self-confidence level in the world!

5. How Many Babies Do You Want?
= Not sure. Two will do, but I don't mind if there's more.

6. Do You Believe In Seeing A Rainbow After The Rain?
= Huh? Of course la. I've seen it before.

7. What's Your Goal Next Year?
= Better CGPA, improved health and looks.

8. Who'll You Miss The Most, If You Don't Talk To Them?
= Y

9. Do You Think The Person Who Tag You, Like To Play Kidnapping?
= I'm not sure I'll have to ask her :)

10. What Do You Want For Christmas?
= I don't celebrate Christmas, but there's no harm in making a wishlist right? I want a pink laptop backpack! Hehe.

11. What Is Your Bad Habit?
= a long list, but one of them is shopping compulsively when I'm a)rich or b)stressed.

12. Do You Have A Secret Crush?
= No. Most lecturers and almost everyone in CE department knows who my boyfriend is. Haha. So it's not a secret.

13. Do You Cherish Every Single Friendship Of Yours?
= I only cherish friends who are good to me. Friends who treated me like shit, using me, bye bye!

14. What Does Flying Mean To You?
= Travelling!

15. What Do You Crave For The Most Currently?
= Nothing. I can't taste anything. I have sore throat and fever dammit!

16. Are You Single/ Relationship?
= In a relationship.

17. What Have You Done To Yourself To Make Yourself Happy?
= Buying myself new clothes.

18. How's Your Day?
= Went to Steel class. Brunch with Mr.Y. Went back to my apartment. That's my boring life.

19. If You Were Asked To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For?
= To be 100% healthy. And rich. And successful. And happy. Haha. That's 4 wishes already.

20. I Tag :
= Wani (my ex-classmate whom I missed sooo much!)
= Lina (my cousin who's coming to my house this Thursday. Can't wait)
= Zarith (who's having Highway lab right now as I'm typing this. I know coz she's in the same group with Mr.Y)
= I don't have many blogger friends =(
Silent readers, please share with me ur blogs, I want more blogs to read! Jangan segan2...

2 comments:

K.I.T.A said...

Nana,this is 4 u:
Q:How's Your Day?
A:Date with my Mr.Y at MCD.
Hehehe..

Shazwani Hamid said...

ouh ive been tagged! nnt kite buat k!!