NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I don't need people

Boring first week.Most of the classes are canceled. Some classes are on, but still learning introduction only. Bor-ing!

What I've been doing since I'm in Uniten...

1. Listening to radio on my phone
Hehe. I rarely listen to radio, but since my laptop got so hot coz I switched it on for hours, I had to find another alternative for music.

2.Eating
Gosh...I think I'm gaining weight. I don't like being here. I tend to crave for food all the time. If I'm at home, I can lose weight easily.

2.Surfing the Internet
This is a must-do! I don't know what will happen if there's not Internet at the apartment. I think I'll die...of boredom, that is.
Omg this picture looks like I'm really eating, it's like I'm acting it (which was what I was doing). Cannot take candid pics la. Coz I'll look bad.

4.Reading Tech Comm
No, I haven't insaf and become hardworking all of sudden. I just don't know what else to do OK!

5.Camwhoring
Proven by all these pictures I took.My least favourite thing to do. But it's better than doing nothing.

Btw, I've also started wearing scarf to classes. No, it's not because I'm daydreaming I'm in London or Korea or someplace cold. It's because of the rashes. Went to see my dermatologist a few days ago, and she prescribed two antibiotics (two!!) and my rashes are improving, but they're still visible. Fyi, I got allergic contact dermatitis. I'm allergic to sunblocks.

Yana, Aween, if you're reading this, I miss both of you so much! *hugs*




1 comment:

ApihMarang said...

Hi nana!
hopefully you enjoy your life..
can you give an opinion about this:

" Online Business: How to get money from internet? "

i really appreciate if you can give a piece of your opinion in my blog.
thank you!:-)

ApihMarang
http://apihmarang.blogspot.com/