NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, December 26, 2008

New shoes!

Went to Ikea with my parents today, coz my mum was looking for new cover for the sofa. Last time I went to Ikea/Ikano/The Curve with my parents was 3 years ago. Usually we prefer to go to shopping malls which are near to our house (KLCC, Ampang Point, Great Eastern, Bkt Bintang area). Yang jauh2 ni malas nak pegi!

I was looking for high heeled shoes. I saw one in Vincci catalogue which I really like, but in the end ended up buying something else.

This one has a 3.5-inch heels. I'm too chicken to buy anything higher than that (considering those health problems related to wearing heels). Price: RM44, my dad paid. And I'm not gonna wear this 3.5-inch heels all the time, only during special occasions when I'll be surrounded by tall people. Haha.

I also bought another heels. Price:RM 26.95. I bought this one first, but then realized its too dull after I left the shop. So that's why I decided to buy another one. This one has 3-inch heels.

For everyday wear, I chose 2.5-inch heels maximum.

I also bought a couple of tops. 50% discount.
And....I bought some of my favourite things. Books! Books also got sale. Hehe. It's my lucky day. I've always wanted to buy the LBD book Blue Remembered Heels by Nell Dixon. And I also bought the Twilight book! It's a bestseller (I'm always easily influenced by bestsellers) and the movie's a hit so I want to find out how good the story is! My other purchase is The Infinite Wisdom of Harriet Rose. The storyline seems interesting, and the cover's really nice too! But the thing is, WHEN will I have the time to read all these books? Hehe.



No comments: