NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 1 without my bf

From today until 22nd May, I will be updating this blog DAILY. My bf is in outbound school in Lumut, Perak and handphones are confiscated. So when he comes back, he can just read my blog and find out what I've been up to while he's gone.

By the way, I've just learned something. If you get something you want, it doesn't mean you'll be happy with it. Yasser and I had always dreamt about working in our current jobs. In other words, our dreams had came true. He got the job that he like, and I got the job that I like. But things don't always work out the way we want. Yasser was transfered to Kluang (I'm a Johorean and I've never even been to Kluang! I don't even know where it is on the map!). He cannot request for tranfer to KL for 2 freaking years! The thought of being in a long-distance relationship worries me because we've always been so close. Well, not that close, but from his house to my house takes about 40 minutes using the NPE. While I, on the other hand, I like my job, but I'm still in a depressed and confused state. My friend Fiza said she felt that way too in her first few weeks at the company. I feel lonely and lost.

OK, enough complaining. I'm gonna blog about what I'm doing today. When I woke up, I texted Yasser until about 12pm, and then I never heard from him again (i.e. his handphone had been confiscated) :-(

I went to KLCC with my mum. Checked my bank balance. I only have RM131 in my account. Hence, I am very very looking forward to payday :-)

Went to Accessorize. I bought a silver heart-shaped pendants (I have a thing for heart-shaped jewelleries) and my mum wanted this diamond stud earrings (fake, of course) so I bought it for her as Mother's Day present. At the cashier counter, we both fell in love with a solitaire fake-diamond ring (gee, I'm really bad at describing jewellery. What do you call something that looks like a diamond but is actually made of plastic?). So we both bought the ring. The ring looks like an engagement ring.

We packed our lunch. I had paprik fried rice. I had sudden craving for white chocolate (it's that time of the month) so I bought Cadbury Dream at the Choc Boutique. I swallowed all the white chocolates, and when I got home, I weighed myself, I had gained 1kg. Nice.
And I also ordered Mango Passion at Juice Works. Simply yummy.
Went home, read The Lovely Bones. Sleep. That's all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cheer up! i dont think long distance is really that bad. the first months yeah but u'll get used to it. my bf and i are already 8 months apart, going to be 10 till we start our degree.

but about the no communication thing, i have no experience on that, so, hold on! heheh

Nana said...

Thanks couz... :-(
A lot of people in long distance relationship said it's not a bad thing, but ntah la, I still feel bad about it. Maybe I need time to get used to it huh?

Anonymous said...

yeah, it kinda takes a long time depending on urselves la.
anyways, goodluck! =)

Nana said...

Thanx couz...I miss u la. And Lina too.

Anonymous said...

we miss u too =)