NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 2 : It's Mother's Day

Hello people! It's Mother's Day! Have you hug and kiss your mum and tell her how much you love her??? I haven't. But I did gave her an amazing pair of earrings yesterday.

Second day with no communication with my bf, I feel terribly depressed. I feel like I'm back to my schooldays when I was single. I only use my phone for mp3. My phone doesn't ring at all today. Number of text messages sent = zero. Well, I'll try to look at it on the bright side: cheaper phone bill this month. =)

Today I visited a sick relative at KPJ Selangor hospital in Shah Alam. And then I went to a wedding. The food was superb. They served ikan keli, grilled chicken, daging salai masak lemak, ulam and there were 2 choices of rice: plain white rice or nasi minyak. The daging salai masak lemak was sooo yummy! I wish I could take away. Haha. They served bubur kacang for dessert. My dad had 2 helpings.

In the evening, I finished reading The Lovely Bones. And then I watched the movie on DVD.

No comments: