NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 4: Farewell party for our General Manager

Omg, it's only day 4!!! What a torture.

I still drove the Honda to work. My driving with the car has improved.

Koko is being nice to me lately. Every morning before I go to work (and every evening after I have arrived home) she would roll on the floor in front of me, expecting to be cuddled. I think she's being nice to me because after this I'll be the one supporting her once I have my salary. Her food, her litter, everything is going to be paid by yours truly.

Today, I got a bit better at work. I know who's who in the department, hence making my email-sorting work easier. I know which e-mail to print, not to print, or delete. Travel agents are still keep resending e-mails, I wish I could e-mail them back, telling them it's pointless if they keep e-mailing the same thing. Because I'm just gonna delete all those unneccessary e-mails from them :-)

Today we had a farewell lunch for our GM and SGM. It was supposed to start at 12.30 pm, but it started around 1.30pm. By that time, I was so hungry that I ended up eating FIVE courses of meals. I had fried bihun for the first round, spaghetti for the second round, then followed by roti jala, sandwich and fruits for dessert. Then I ate Ferrero Rocher.

That's all about my boring life. More updates tomorrow.

No comments: