NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 3 : Monday blues

Hello people. How's your day? Mine sucked.

I drove my dad's Honda to work today, because my car is still at the service centre (tyre alignment problem or something). I'm so used to drive a small car, when I drive the Honda, it feels like I'm driving a lorry or something.

I deal with e-mails again today. It's really annoying when travel agents are impatient and resend the same e-mail several times. We got your e-mail ok!!! It's just that the staff who is supposed to reply to you is on a sick leave. You don't have to resend the e-mail, with additional messages telling us to hurry up. When this happens, I got confused and printed the same e-mail twice and you know what happens next...

I feel like typing my usual "impatience-is-a-disease" advice in the e-mail and click send. But of course, I can't do that.

I went home at 6pm. Thank God my father was driving. With the jam and all that, I think I would have fainted at the wheel.

No comments: