NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Presents from Mak Long

I got a surprise from Mak Long (my aunt, Dad's elder sister).


What a cute packaging!

She gave me a set of pantyhose, a red lipliner, an eyebrow pencil, Maybelline eyeshadow and Maybelline lipstick.


With a note that says:


Ms. Liyana,


CONGRATULATIONS! Just to let you know that I love you and care for you. It gives me great pleasure to see that you're getting on well in your life. Herewith is a small token for you to 'kickstart' your career life. Good luck & God Bless.

Love,
Mak Long

That's so nice of her! Even though, the thing is, I'm not planning to wear skirts to work so I don't need those pantyhose. But then, maybe I'll consider wearing skirts. I don't use lip liners, or any lip products in RED. I don't use eyebrow pencils either, but maybe I'll use that as an eyeliner. I don't like Maybelline eyeshadows coz they don't have rich color pigments. And the lipstick is a shade too dark for me. Arghhh so many complaints. What an ungrateful, spoilt brat I am! I will try to make full use of these gifts though. I really really appreciate it.

I'm sure some of you will wonder whether I've gotten myself a job, since I'm getting these congratulatory presents. My answer is yes. But I will not tell you about it in details yet as I'm not so sure about this job offer.

Anyway, Mak Long will definitely be getting some cash once I get my first salary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuzzie! congrats!!
i hope ur doing great.
and i think u'll look good with skirts and if ur unsure bout those makeups, just search for vids kat youtube okay?

xoxo

Nana said...

Thanks babe. So touched. Miss u lots! xoxo