NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 9: Shopping at KLCC

Went to KLCC with my parents. It was my mum's idea. She dragged me to Kinokuniya to find a book on dealing with difficult people. Not for her, for me. Yup, she thinks I need a self-help book to adjust with my new working life. We couldn't find the right book, and she insisted on checking with the guy at the counter for reccomendations. At that point I had grown super-irritated and I told her that shopping for a self-help book that dictates how I should mingle around with people makes me feel like a total loser. So we left Kinokuniya without buying anything.

To cheer me up, and to 'congratulate' me on my final semester exam result, my parents decided to buy something for me. I've been struggling for 4 years to get the kind of result I got, you'd think they give me a camera or something. Nope. "Find anything you like in Accessorize, below RM200."

So I picked a necklace with spoon,teacup and ribbon pendants, a set of earrings (1 has a leopard print, another 1 is heart-shaped and matched my bronze heart-shaped pendant), an owl purse and a beach bag.



The tea time pendant. My mum thinks it's cute, that's why I bought it.









Dear readers, please pray for me that this week will not suck like last week. Thank you.

No comments: