NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time flies

14th April 2010 : Submitted my thesis.

19th April 2010: Job interview.

20th April 2010: Got a call from the company to do medical check up. In other words, I was accepted, but subject to medical check up and reference checks.

22nd April 2010: Medical check up.

29th April 2010: Was informed that the result of medical check up had came out and I had to report duty on 3rd May 2010.

3rd May 2010: My first day at work.

Maybe I should construct a Gantt chart so you can visualize this better. Ahh nevermind. But the point is, I finished my final semester on 14th April. 5 days later I got a job interview. A day after the job interview, the HR called me to do medical check up. Two days after the call is my medical check up. And a week later, I got the job offer. And I will be starting my work 3 days after the day I got the offer. Hence, I was unemployed for about 3 weeks only. Things happened so fast! I don't have my transcript yet, and I don't even know the grade of my final year project. But anyway, Alhamdulillah, I'm very very grateful to Allah, that I got the job that I wanted. I just hope I'll be able to cope.

Tomorrow is my first day at work. Oh. My. God.

So many worries on my mind. Will I be able to do the job? Will I be able to perform? What kind of people will I meet?

Mr. Y will also start work tomorrow. Same day as me. He has to undergo 1 week of some sort of orientation, then 2 weeks at outbound school. Which means I won't be seeing him for 3 weeks! Argh I'm gonna put a ticker on my blog and count down the days until we can see each other again.

All these feel so UNREAL to me. I can't believe I'm already working.

No comments: