NEWSFLASH

Oversharing with the Internet since 2007

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 7: A not-so-happy Friday

It's quite a stressful day (even though it's Friday). E-mails came in nonstop, and to make things worse, the Internet at the office was superslow. It took me ages to deal with those mails.

Had lunch with Fiza at Skypark. We ate at this kopitiam and we got 10% discount. We talked for 2 hours, and then it started raining and we were stranded.

I made it back to the office at 2.45pm, and there were billions of e-mails in the inbox. *Sigh*

Today, the whole department knew that my father works in the same company. I'm worried that they might think I managed to get into the company because of family connection. But the truth is, I met the CGPA requirement, I passed all the aptitude tests and I performed well during the interview. But of course, I can't tell people all these things can't I?

Now I'm feeling paranoid all of sudden. My dad told me not to worry so much about this, as sooner or later, they're going to find out anyway. I guess he's right.

I just hope that I can get along well with everyone in the department and can perform well in my job. Amin.

***EDITED***

Finally, something good happened. I got A for my final year project. But my CGPA is not updated yet. So can I grad with first class honours? :-/

No comments: